By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today, I am a man.

SmokedHostage said:
Only real men can get 1000 points or higher. :)

I got over 1500 on every minigame and then I graduated to ps3 and then had sex.

Around the Network

im sure you can do better again.
Continue you will be a superman.

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

When I was young, "being a man" meant that you had sex for the first time ... What a crazy century!

I wan my man card! I've got over 2000 in all of the sports except boxing (1600) and I haven't been contacted for a year!!!

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

@OP
My mom will still beat you in Wii Sports bowling.

And she doesn't cheat. She does the full swinging action. Anyone we know who waggles his way to Wii Sports is frowned upon.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Around the Network

So your mum's a man ???

lolita said:
Er... What if a girl goes pro? Does she become a man? OH NOOOOOES! *Runs around hysterically waving arms in the air...*

XD

The cards don't say "no girls allowed" on them.  If you want, you could join.  Free caviar.

kevin the wiiite said:
I wan my man card! I've got over 2000 in all of the sports except boxing (1600) and I haven't been contacted for a year!!!

You are not a man

You are a God!!

:P

The Ghost of RubangB said:
lolita said:
Er... What if a girl goes pro? Does she become a man? OH NOOOOOES! *Runs around hysterically waving arms in the air...*

XD

The cards don't say "no girls allowed" on them.  If you want, you could join.  Free caviar.

Hmmm... Lemme think about it... I'd actually prefer sushi... Or even tofu... Have any? If so, I'll join.

You're not a man. You need to score 1 million points in Tetris first (GameBoy version)

Also. Hand in your gamer badge.