By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today, I am a man.

I need mine to the black lodge but hey I don't care....

Former something....

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
You was a gurl yestarday? o_O

i was going to say the same thing

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Alasted said:

I've been waiting for my keycard for months now.  Those elitist 5-sport pros treat us lowly 3-sport pros like dirt.

I think I'll write a letter of complaint.

Same here. I've been Pro at Boxing, Golf, and Bowling forever. But just because I suck at Baseball and Tennis I get no respect. =P

Blacksaber said:
I need mine to the black lodge but hey I don't care....

I'd stick with the champagne room if I were you, unless you already know what goes on in the Black Lodge.

Oh, I thought this thread was about you finally having a girl to play around with your Wii-mote...

Around the Network

I thought I was entering a thread about sex. I was about to suggest you move this to the off-topic forum. Congratulations on your score though. I guess I'm not a man after all.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
I thought I was entering a thread about sex. I was about to suggest you move this to the off-topic forum.
Congratulations on your score though. I guess I'm not a man after all.

Hey me too.  Oh well...

Er... What if a girl goes pro? Does she become a man? OH NOOOOOES! *Runs around hysterically waving arms in the air...*

XD

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Sorry for the delay gentlemen.  Enjoy the free caviar.  And don't be fooled by the sloppy design; these are LEGIT.

Don't lose them.  These take forever to get processed.  We're lucky I had these 2 spares lying around and just needed to print your names on them.

Haha!  Oh wow.  That's going in the sig.

Lol, it took you that long to get 1,000.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089