By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today, I am a man.

I feel good now seeing everyone with low points
Tennis 2700
Boxing 2300
Baseball 2300
Bowling 2100
Golf 1300

I had a lot of free time >_>

Former something....

Around the Network

No replay value my @rse, congratulations

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

lol at uberman!

hello how are you.

Wii....sports......a....man......does...not...compute.....what?????

mM

Great! Now be simple and do something u love and understand ;)

Around the Network

I got my Wii at launch in 2006. My New Year's resolution was to go pro in all 5 sports by the end of January. I did it by January 3rd. Boxing was last, and I was sweating up a storm at the end of it.

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the Man Club. You can hang out in the Man Lounge until you go pro in 3 sports, at which point we'll provide you with your keycard to get into the Man Cafeteria, and when you go pro in all 5, you'll get your password to get into the champagne room and our very own Black Lodge.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I got my Wii at launch in 2006. My New Year's resolution was to go pro in all 5 sports by the end of January. I did it by January 3rd. Boxing was last, and I was sweating up a storm at the end of it.

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the Man Club. You can hang out in the Man Lounge until you go pro in 3 sports, at which point we'll provide you with your keycard to get into the Man Cafeteria, and when you go pro in all 5, you'll get your password to get into the champagne room and our very own Black Lodge.

Can I get my keycard then? I'm a pro in tennis, golf and bowling for a while now and I still didn't receive it!!!!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Can I get my keycard then? I'm a pro in tennis, golf and bowling for a while now and I still didn't receive it!!!!

I've been waiting for my keycard for months now.  Those elitist 5-sport pros treat us lowly 3-sport pros like dirt.

I think I'll write a letter of complaint.

Sorry for the delay gentlemen.  Enjoy the free caviar.  And don't be fooled by the sloppy design; these are LEGIT.

Don't lose them.  These take forever to get processed.  We're lucky I had these 2 spares lying around and just needed to print your names on them.

So what were you yeastearday? and the day before?