By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 is the new DS

No. no no no no no

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

No. no no no no no

Lmao!!! Classica no. :P

Well i just did what u asked to, to just say no xD

Will it see rising sales? yes, probably....

Will it ever reach DS levels? Nope...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

PS3 is the new N64. Still sells ok but it will finish well behind the sales leader of the generation.

Around the Network

lol I had to check this topic to see what the comparison between the two would be but yeah like honestly no I don't think so. If anything the post above me has more relevance .... and no again to be sure

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

My answer:

No.

My Gaming Setup

Until you can zap the ps3 into the size of DS and add a screen on top of it... no.

no, and please no.

i don't want that amount of shovelware in my console!!!

i will go bomb ubisoft or any third party that goes and puts a imagine: teachers ponies or whatever in the HD consoles.

I think so. Once Microsoft has to release a new console, the PS3 will be the cheap one with the better looking multi-console games. Should be in about two years. When this happens, the expansive user base of the PS2 will start to convert.

I have moved and do not have the internet at home, yet.