By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS3 is the new DS

Although the rise won't be as large, do you think the PS3 will see a surge in support and eventually gain strong(er) sales?

Maybe once more devs figure out how to use it, it'll get a change in perspective; gaining benefits unseen for the PS3 in the past 2 years.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

No.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Nope sorry..

Because it's pretty-looking, mod-friendly and portable?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Remove "PS3" from add "Wii" and you'd have a point.

Around the Network

The DS's competitor is the PSP... The PS3's competitors are the Wii and the 360.

Nope, hard as I try can't see any holes whatsoever in this theory.

I think I just broke my own sarcasm detector.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.............................

I can't believe the comparison you're doing.

he used the ds because when the ds first was released it struggled. but after the dslite hit it soared like a mofo.

basically its a sound comparison, the ps3 is struggling, some say, in its first 2 years. and devs are just now getting the hang of it and a price cut is just around the corner (and heck maybe slim model around the corner after you round the first corner to the price cut)

those who say insert wii in said place doesnt make since. the wii hasnt struggled one bit. he wants to know if the ps3 can make a turn around like the ds did

NJ5 said:

The DS's competitor is the PSP... The PS3's competitors are the Wii and the 360

Remember when Sony said that the PSP'd be like the new walkman?

http://techdirt.com/articles/20050127/1219230_F.shtml

Those were fun times

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!