By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - where is the next wii sports?

I would rather have a Mario Sports game. Perhaps with the same sports...perhaps with just one, like a new Mario Tennis. Mario Tennis has been a great game series. If they put a huge effort into it though, Nintendo could make a Mario Tennis/Golf/Bowling/Baseball game. I mean...they already have each of those games seperately, except for Bowling. Mario throws a flaming bowling ball! Bowser's has spikes on it! There, there's Mario Bowling. I would play that though...it'd be fun. EDIT: 200! As Kwaad types out his 600th...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

BenKenobi88 said: I would rather have a Mario Sports game. Perhaps with the same sports...perhaps with just one, like a new Mario Tennis. Mario Tennis has been a great game series. If they put a huge effort into it though, Nintendo could make a Mario Tennis/Golf/Bowling/Baseball game. I mean...they already have each of those games seperately, except for Bowling. Mario throws a flaming bowling ball! Bowser's has spikes on it! There, there's Mario Bowling. I would play that though...it'd be fun. EDIT: 200! As Kwaad types out his 600th...
i would love to get that mario sports :) what's even better...like smash bro, use different characters and have their own killer skill for the sports games

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

just like to bump this thread as there is STILL no announcements..... ggrrr

Well honestly I wouldn't expect any announcements until E3 at the earliest.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )