By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - where is the next wii sports?

Darc Requiem said: Are you trying to apply logic to Kwaads ramblings Robjoh? You know that isn't possible right?
I don't know somehow I think I can get past his defence walls.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

You are a better man than I Robjoh, good luck to you in your nigh impossible endeavor

You know what would kill? Wii sports online playing against other people. Maybe other people across the world. Why dont games do that? Like in games why cant we people from America play people from Japan?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Darc Requiem said: You are a better man than I Robjoh, good luck to you in your nigh impossible endeavor
I am doing my best at least...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Kwaad said: Neither of those sound near as fun as Wii sports. Wii sports is stupid, and it sucks. But it is amazingly fun.
How can you contradict yourself in the same comment? It sucks, but it's AMAZINGLY fun? You mean like snowboarding sucks but it's fun. That makes no sense. There's only thing that I can think of that sucks and is fun at the same time....... girls.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

i think what kwaad means is that if that game got released on any other console it would suck, no 1 in there right mind would buy wii sports for 360 would they? the controller makes all the difference

jstam said: i think what kwaad means is that if that game got released on any other console it would suck, no 1 in there right mind would buy wii sports for 360 would they? the controller makes all the difference
Nah. I mean the game sucks. The way the game plays is killer fun. My fear for it is, It is useing the optimal usage of the Wiimotes.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: Nah. I mean the game sucks. The way the game plays is killer fun. My fear for it is, It is useing the optimal usage of the Wiimotes.
maybe it's just me. but i still don't understand how a game can suck and be fun.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Also, for those of you who don't know. There is a yoga game or something like that for the PS2... :P Oh it can... it can. Not enough content, not enough control, not enough length... But it sure is fun for about 2 hours.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

well then kwaad, how does the game suck?