By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - where is the next wii sports?

It's coming this year. Wii Music and Wii Health Pack. However, as already mentioned before, Wii Sports is probably more than enough to get them through June and be within the 360's striking distance. By then, Super Paper Mario should be out and the hardcores would be the ones to carry the flag until Wii Music and Health Pack comes out. We got Sonic, SSX and Warioware already and they should help. Warioware is already quite a hit, not a system seller but it keeps them gamers busy. I also like the idea of releasing full game releases for all the sports found in Wii Sports, but they will probably have to be budget titles around $25-$30.

Around the Network

ranzchic said: It's coming this year. Wii Music and Wii Health Pack. However, as already mentioned before, Wii Sports is probably more than enough to get them through June and be within the 360's striking distance. By then, Super Paper Mario should be out and the hardcores would be the ones to carry the flag until Wii Music and Health Pack comes out. We got Sonic, SSX and Warioware already and they should help. Warioware is already quite a hit, not a system seller but it keeps them gamers busy. I also like the idea of releasing full game releases for all the sports found in Wii Sports, but they will probably have to be budget titles around $25-$30.
Wii Music and Wii Health Pack? Neither of those sound near as fun as Wii sports. Wii sports is stupid, and it sucks. But it is amazingly fun.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

(coming from a Sony fan and possiblely a future Wii owner) Why would they make a sequal? The first one is already selling well. I think Nintendo will wait till the console becomes in stock and sales are slowing down. Then they will probally release Wii Sports 2 in a bundle with the Wii and get rid of the Wii sports 1.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

I personally think that Wii Sports will do just fine for most casual gamers. It's the hard core gamers that constantly chomp at the bit for new games.

Kwaad said: Neither of those sound near as fun as Wii sports. Wii sports is stupid, and it sucks. But it is amazingly fun.
You just can't compliment something on the Wii without taking a stab at it in the same sentence, can you? I foresee a bright future for you in Marketing/Spin/PR. Look into it, the pay's not bad.

baka said: I personally think that Wii Sports will do just fine for most casual gamers. It's the hard core gamers that constantly chomp at the bit for new games. You just can't compliment something on the Wii without taking a stab at it in the same sentence, can you? I foresee a bright future for you in Marketing/Spin/PR. Look into it, the pay's not bad.
I'm saying such a basic and simple, low budget game... Can be so much fun. I am complimenting it. That's why it gets the 5.0 reviews. It is dumb. It is stupid. It is horrible. But damn it's fun. I am saying. I doubt the new Wii games mentioned earlier will be better. They might not be as dumb.... But they wont be as *fun*. I am complimenting the Wii's current lineup. And just saying. I dont see much out of those. (I would have bought Wii Sports even if it didnt come with the console) EDIT
Neither of those sound near as fun as Wii sports. Wii sports is stupid, and it sucks. But it is amazingly fun.

Around the Network

they really should release at least full versions of all the wii sport games separately to keep the people who have wii sports but wanting more entertained. make the games on the cheap like they did with wii sports and it'll keep the masses entertained and talking about the wii over the water cooler or coffee machine or wherever those old fellas go to talk

jstam said: they really should release at least full versions of all the wii sport games separately to keep the people who have wii sports but wanting more entertained. make the games on the cheap like they did with wii sports and it'll keep the masses entertained and talking about the wii over the water cooler or coffee machine or wherever those old fellas go to talk
Yeah I'd pay 20-30$ for a in-depth version of Tennis.

jstam said: they really should release at least full versions of all the wii sport games separately to keep the people who have wii sports but wanting more entertained. make the games on the cheap like they did with wii sports and it'll keep the masses entertained and talking about the wii over the water cooler or coffee machine or wherever those old fellas go to talk
Actually I think Wii sports is a good way to expand there online play. Like once a week they could add a new sport or make a sport thats already on the game more indepth. It could help them compete with the PSN and the Live.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Kwaad said: Yeah I'd pay 20-30$ for a in-depth version of Tennis.
kwaad is closet wii lover

Kwaad said: Wii Music and Wii Health Pack? Neither of those sound near as fun as Wii sports. Wii sports is stupid, and it sucks. But it is amazingly fun.
Looks can be deceiving. Like you said, Wii Sports got very mediocre reviews and I personally thought it was a stupid game. Who would have thought it would turn out to be such a great system seller in the same league as FF, Mario, GTA and Halo? Not me, that's for sure.