By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

Ari_Gold said:
expect another raping, i'm gonna use cammy against you, cause your chun li is the definition of CHEAP.

I like People Crying.... Your Cammy is more cheap than My chun li...

What raping?... you left when you were  loosing... also you only won the serie against me once.

Sadly I can use the Shotos with the pad.... if not...

@ Dark...

I wish I could have a Cammy too...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
Ari_Gold said:
expect another raping, i'm gonna use cammy against you, cause your chun li is the definition of CHEAP.

What raping?... you left when you were  loosing... also you only won the serie against me once.

@ Dark...

cammy more cheap than chun li... somethings wrong with you

elgefe02 said:
Ari_Gold said:

@ Dark...

Oh me too, that is just some random Cosplay chick. Cammy is my favorite character in HDR and its rare that I see someone else use her. I usually see Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Dhalsim, Guile, and Blanka. I rare see any other characters. Maybe the occassional Chun-Li, Claw, Boxer, or Dictator.

i found so many cheap players online. they try every cheap movies against you and that makes the game unplayable & not fun at all.

Darc Requiem said:
elgefe02 said:
Ari_Gold said:

@ Dark...

Oh me too, that is just some random Cosplay chick. Cammy is my favorite character in HDR and its rare that I see someone else use her. I usually see Ryu, Ken, Sagat, Dhalsim, Guile, and Blanka. I rare see any other characters. Maybe the occassional Chun-Li, Claw, Boxer, or Dictator.

I see a lot of Hondas and Zangief... And combo crazy Dj'S

Join tonight.. will be fun!

@ Ari.

Why My chun li is Cheap... because Beats you?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

my problem is i dont play with any combos at all.

Bah I get home and no one is online playing.

yesterday i played with a player his gamrtag is ( baby nine 2007 ) he is really tough i didnt win any match but i got some rounds from him .. then i went to see the ranking leaderboard and then i realized why his gameplay level is high... he is the 9th in the leaderboard and a japanese player lol .. man i really have a tough time with this player.

Interesting!
I been offline last 3 days hope to get back to play today

u can play with me in thursday and friday elgefe02 i will be off from work in this days.