By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

XGamer0611 said:
Has anyone noticed the Super Special glitch? If you are too close to your opponent and you use Ryu the fireball special goes right through them whether they computer or opponent is blocking or not.

Here is another question? I have played both the PS3 and 360 versions. Why is it that the 360 version takes more of the screen and runs smoother? Also, why does the 360 version have 5.1 channel sound and the PS3 version only has stereo sound.

At least in the 360 version you can adjust the screen size and decide if you want widescreen or 4:3.Did you check those options on the PS3?

And the game has several glitches, especial online.

@NNN2004 and everybody..

Add me I am playing this game all nights

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:

@NNN2004 and everybody..

Add me I am playing this game all nights

ok

Well, my brother brought over his SNES to USB adapter, and it doesn't work. I think the start button acts like the x button, but I'm not sure. Also, of the 4 face and 2 shoulder buttons, I only get 3 playstation buttons. So I could have all kicks, or all punches, or some mix, but not everything.

But I can't hit start, so it doesn't matter anyways.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Well, my brother brought over his SNES to USB adapter, and it doesn't work. I think the start button acts like the x button, but I'm not sure. Also, of the 4 face and 2 shoulder buttons, I only get 3 playstation buttons. So I could have all kicks, or all punches, or some mix, but not everything.

But I can't hit start, so it doesn't matter anyways.

Thats sucks man. Thanks for sharing tho. I was hoping that it would work and that one day someone will mod the ps3 to play all the arcade and emulator stuff. Snes pad would be great for some games... oh well.

who wants to play tonight?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

you want to get pwned again. ok

^^^ You got owned again..... mr Loko Moi.... hehheeh

I will online tonight.. I have a duel against NNN2004, so you guys are invited.

expect another raping, i'm gonna use cammy against you, cause your chun li is the definition of CHEAP.

Hey you can't use Cammy, she is mine goddamit!