By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

There finally got the kinks sorted out. My tiny tim should now get his presents. We still going to do another round of this? If so I would be up for it, just got like $200 in gift cards to best buy as part of my graduation presents so I can get a lot of Wii Points :) (and plan to, this got me going through the libraries on th3 VC and WiiWare and realizing how many good games there are that I want on there.)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network

Received my gifts! Awesome!

Mega Man 9 and Kirby and the crystal shards! Thank you very much Santa!

I never played a Kirby game, so I'm very curious.

Tokoro said:

Still no gift from ol' Sandy Claws, but I'm all for another round^^ How long would we have before it started? I'll need to pick up a Wii Points card (if I can find any.)

Thanks for setting it up, and I hope you're enjoying Mother 3!

It'll be a shorter round, ending on Sunday, with people having until Christmas to send their game. If you're up for it, let me know!

SJGohan3972 said:
There finally got the kinks sorted out. My tiny tim should now get his presents. We still going to do another round of this? If so I would be up for it, just got like $200 in gift cards to best buy as part of my graduation presents so I can get a lot of Wii Points :) (and plan to, this got me going through the libraries on th3 VC and WiiWare and realizing how many good games there are that I want on there.)

Glad to have ya!

As for those of you who haven't received anything yet, I'm sending out reminders to everyone today. Don't worry if you get a message and already sent something: it'll just be a typeform page, since I'm not sure where everyone stands right now.

Thanks for the invite, Im definately in.

Wii Code: 2618 9641 3275 7126
I have classic controllers, gamecube controllers, but no balance board.

When do we start sending gifts for round 2, will it be before christmas.

Sorry if my questions are hard to read, I cant get the question mark working on this keyboard.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

CONMAN15 said:
Thanks for the invite, Im definately in.

Wii Code: 2618 9641 3275 7126
I have classic controllers, gamecube controllers, but no balance board.

When do we start sending gifts for round 2, will it be before christmas.

Sorry if my questions are hard to read, I cant get the question mark working on this keyboard.

No biggie, and welcome aboard. I'll start sending out the numbers late tomorrow, California time, and the gifts will be due around Christmas (you can send them before, if you want), with extensions being quite possible if needed.

Around the Network

Sent my gifts. Hope my Tiny Tim likes them.

Wait nvm he has received them and does like them.  Awesome.

Finally, I got back home yesterday and I updated everything on my Wii. It's been three months since I touched mine (no pun intended)! o_O

So, I just sent my gift. I hope my Tiny Tim likes it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I love my gift! Santa is the best. I'm glad I'll finally be able to try it today cause finals are over.

Still waiting for my Tim's friend code to register...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:

Hmm, that's disturbing. I know your Tim's done his or her gifting already, so your number should be added already. This is a distressingly common problem we're having...Let me know in an hour or so if it still hasn't registered, so we can try a workaround.

noname2200 said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Hmm, that's disturbing. I know your Tim's done his or her gifting already, so your number should be added already. This is a distressingly common problem we're having...Let me know in an hour or so if it still hasn't registered, so we can try a workaround.

Okies.  The last time I checked was early this morning though.  I'll see what the status on that is when I get off work.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light