By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally played Wii Music, went in wanting to hate this game...

Ari_Gold said:
fun game, if it wasn't made by nintendo it wouldn't get much attention, i still think its the biggest ripoff of the year. $49.99 is too expensive for such limitation in a music game.

If $49.99 is a rip off for the incredibly deep experience that is Wii Music, then how do you feel about the $80 guitar hero offerings I wonder?

Around the Network
Bong Lover said:
Ari_Gold said:
fun game, if it wasn't made by nintendo it wouldn't get much attention, i still think its the biggest ripoff of the year. $49.99 is too expensive for such limitation in a music game.

If $49.99 is a rip off for the incredibly deep experience that is Wii Music, then how do you feel about the $80 guitar hero offerings I wonder?

My feelings exactly and this is coming from me a guy that games on a budget.  It's got a lot of depth and replay value.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I admit it, maybe I was too hard on the game. I actually had a lot of fun with my little brother and sister. I actually enjoyed more goofing around with the cheerleader or the dog outfit while my sister was trying to get the notes properly. I think the people complaining about the soundtrack are crazy. Sure, it would have been great to have more songs but those that are there are great. Especially Swan Lake and New World Symphony.

What I meant by learning a real instrument instead of playing the game, I was talking about if you are interested into playing music. If not Wii Music is great and better than Guitar Hero because you can actually be creative. However, as I stated before, I am bit disappointed that the game doesn't try to teach music more. It would have been great if the game could have taught what is a staff and what is the difference between a quarter and an eight. I don't know about you but they stopped forcing kids to learn music in my area :(

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

A new