By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV arrives to Europe

oh great no american release..typical Nintendo.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Man, I actually want this game, and Nintendo of America gives me nothing.

They're saving it to plug in later holes in their lineup!

GoNintendo just made a post with this little comment:

If you’re talking about Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii then it’s coming to the US, even though it won’t be by us. Can’t tell you who’s bringing it over, but keep your eyes peeled for an official announcement, hopefully sometime soon. - Ken @ XSEED Games

Not sure why XSEED would know that, but I'll take what hope I can!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

is that price correct? game looks like it will cost less than other nintendo games .....now nintendo of america needs to bring this game over also or i'll be pissed

famousringo said:
GoNintendo just made a post with this little comment:

If you’re talking about Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii then it’s coming to the US, even though it won’t be by us. Can’t tell you who’s bringing it over, but keep your eyes peeled for an official announcement, hopefully sometime soon. - Ken @ XSEED Games

Not sure why XSEED would know that, but I'll take what hope I can!

Not sure either. XSEED is becoming a more prominent publisher though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Awesome! The first half of the year is already amazing, but this is a day 1 purchase!
With RE5 this will totally satisfy my horror needs.

And only 3 days to go until Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon! NoE is doing great!

Just asking, what emails and complaints does Nintendo gets for them to convinced to released Fatal frame IV and Disaster on the west? Seriously...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
Just asking, what emails and complaints does Nintendo gets for them to convinced to released Fatal frame IV and Disaster on the west? Seriously...

You assume that they are releasing them because people complain on the Internet. When in reality their release could have been decided months ago, but they just haven't announced them.

FF4 in February ? Fuck yes.
I'm a bit scared that i'll don't have money enough to buy all the Wii games which i'm interestend in Q1 2009 :-\

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Wow, that's ironic, I'm from Europe with an American Wii... so erm... any chance the game will hit the state side? I'd like to freak out for once.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo