By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV arrives to Europe

Rhonin the wizard said:
yushire said:
Just asking, what emails and complaints does Nintendo gets for them to convinced to released Fatal frame IV and Disaster on the west? Seriously...

You assume that they are releasing them because people complain on the Internet. When in reality their release could have been decided months ago, but they just haven't announced them.

After Reggie says about these 2 games? (disaster and Fatal Frame IV) of course we have to know and Im curious.

What I dont get is why this game will be released first in Europe though, so Europe sells more with these kind of games?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I guess the crappy sales of Smash Bros and the fantastic sales of Mario Kart Wii in Europe finally convinced Nintendo that it's stupid to underestimate us

yushire said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
yushire said:
Just asking, what emails and complaints does Nintendo gets for them to convinced to released Fatal frame IV and Disaster on the west? Seriously...

You assume that they are releasing them because people complain on the Internet. When in reality their release could have been decided months ago, but they just haven't announced them.

After Reggie says about these 2 games? (disaster and Fatal Frame IV) of course we have to know and Im curious.

What I dont get is why this game will be released first in Europe though, so Europe sells more with these kind of games?

Its good for the Americans to wait and feel what the Europeans have to feel for like more than a decade.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

cool, 2009 is fully packed with games!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

w00t, I'm getting it day one!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Oh good, I was starting to think this wouldn't be getting released outside Japan.

Also, not exactly solid confirmation, but Tenchu IV in Europe also http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/6865425/Tenchu-4-The-Art-Of-The-Ninja/Product.html

Tenchu 4 was actually confirmed months ago being released by Ubisoft in US and Europe

HUZZAH!

Good for the europeans

I hope they keep the japanese voice track. I 'm a sucker for Horror flicks like the eye of ring series. (The original movies not the English remakes.)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

NoA isn't interested in releasing these games, it's been made clear now. But if they are, it will probably be for 2nd half of 2009, to cover the holes as someone said. Possibly because after Wii Sports Resort, theres nothing else coming out, so 2 games that should have came ages ago are the BIG surprises :(

Thanks Reggie :)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies