By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your random facts

Timmah! said:
The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which
they start.

What about North and South America?

I guess if you count them both as "America", then maybe...

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Timmah! said:
The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which
they start.

What about North and South America?

I guess if you count them both as "America", then maybe...

Um... North American and South Americas maybe? I actually meant the main part of the name, which would be America, but you do have a point, as they are separate continents. You get the general Idea though.

On a serious note: There is no theory of evolution, just animals that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

I will allow Chuck Norris facts, as long as they're in good taste.

If Chuck Norris traveled back in time and met himself and they roundhoused kicked each other at the same time, the amout of godliness and deadliness that comes would be 4473 to the power of awesome, which would be 1.5 quardillion times more powerful than the Big Bang and would destroy the entire universe. And that's Chuck Norris on a bad day.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

iclim4 said:

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

This is a commonly stated "fact" with absolutely no proof. I have never seen a shred of evidence to support this at all. In fact, it is possible to lick your elbow and I know this because I can do it. 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Chuck Noris can the the exact velocity and location of a subatomic partial AT THE SAME TIME!

/Heisenberg uncertainty rule ftw!
//wow, I'm a nerd.

Chuck Norris is Awesome,

Hippos farts through their mouth.

omgwtfbbq said:
iclim4 said:

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

This is a commonly stated "fact" with absolutely no proof. I have never seen a shred of evidence to support this at all. In fact, it is possible to lick your elbow and I know this because I can do it. 

You serious?!!
ahaha man i would love to see that!. show us a picture!
 i wanna see how long you can go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I think it is impossible to lick your elbow

mM
leo-j said:
I think it is impossible to lick your elbow
 Ahaha! i bet you tried it!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?