By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your random facts

Post any facts you want, about anything you want! Share your glorious knowledge with the rest of Vgchartz!

Mine will mostly be geography based, but I'll throw in some other things to mix it up. 

Facts:

Mongolia is the least densely populated country in the world, Monaco is the most.

The combined populations of India and China are easily larger than the combined populations of Europe, North America, and Africa. Which is saying something, considering they're the next 3 biggest continents in population after Asia.

Pluto Nash is Eddie Murphy's least successful and worst reviewed movie.

According to Rotten Tomatoes, the best movie of all time is Toy Story 2. The worst is Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever.

If California were its own country, it would have the world's 10th largest economy, ahead of Brazil and behind Russia.

There are 4 minority majority states in the U.S., that is, states where less than 50% of the citizens are White. They are:

California

Texas

New Mexico

Hawaii 

The 3 states most likely to become minority majority (or majority minority, however you like to say it) are Maryland, Georgia, and Nevada.

The most populous state in the Western Hemisphere is Sao Paulo state.

Netherland Dwarf is one of the 2 smallest breeds of rabbits.

The largest city in Montana is Billings, with a population just over 100,000.

The world's most populous city is Mumbia, located in India, with a population of over 13 million.

I think that's a good list. Post your own, and I might add some more. 

Around the Network

It takes 11 days to make a Tic-Tac.

I have a spot on my left butt cheek.

ohh i just remembered another one...

The PS3 is more powerful than the PS4

My milkshake is better than yours

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

poo is brown mainly cuz it contains dead red blood cells

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Glass is a liquid.

A can of Diet Coke can float in the water, but a can of normal Coke can't

I'm immune to mosquito bite bumps and itches.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Oh nevermind if you're all going to be retarded you might as well just lock it.