By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Take away your whole video gaming life...

More time with my gf... more time with my guitar.. and more time playing football... if it weren't for gaming, I'd be doing it almost every day like my best friend.

Around the Network

I would be bored filling those valueable few minutes before lectures at uni, that's about it lol

Sitting in the fetal position on the floor crying....

then I would just go an watch my collection of 6 seasons of 24 back to back... then I would have to rewatch the LotR trilogy... basically I would watch everything on TV and get every DVD ever

I'd be reading loads more...

I'd probably have six pax..something my wii fit promised but that obviously hasnt happened.. maybe the $100 should have gone toward a gym membership.. oh well

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

More time for watching anime, playing 40k, surfing the net.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
jesus kung fu magic said:

Doing drugs obviously..... ooo yea kobe sucks jk.

ROFL !!!!

I would peobably read much more, watch tons of movies, and go outside more...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Playing more sports. Getting homework done at a reasonable time (yeah right, I'd still find a way to procrastinate).

tarheel91 said:

Playing more sports. Getting homework done at a reasonable time (yeah right, I'd still find a way to procrastinate).

I procrastinate so much that I never actually get round to procrastination.

highwaystar101 said:
tarheel91 said:

I procrastinate so much that I never actually get round to procrastination.

I was supposed to start writing a paper on Hamlet's fourth soliloquy forty minutes ago.