By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 48 (2008), Sonic Unleashed and Resistance 2 debuts

Wii Music is at the same point.... It didn't drop. What should we do now?

Around the Network

Resistance 2 is totally awesome! Too bad it didn't end up that high! Although it got released on Friday and the charts end friday!... End Black Friday for America means NOTHING to Europeans! Most is bought before Sinterklaas in the Netherlands and before Christmas in the rest of Europe... Although there were loads of people already buying stuff!

THE NETHERLANDS

Seems like Sonic Unleashed's sales are catastrophic : it failed to make it into either the all-format or individual top 40.

It's ranked place 23 in the 360 chart, and place 34 in the Wii one. Don't know which version sold the most amongst those two.

Jeez at Resistance 2 at 2/3 of Restistance 1 launch numbers.

looks like wii music is gonna have pretty big sales in europe as some suspected. Should be a pretty big week overall.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Strong Kung Fu Panda, Lego Indiana Jones and SEGA Superstar Tennis sales = many 360 consoles sold in UK

EDIT: I might add, Fallout 3 (360 version) saw a nice increase. PGR4 as well, but we know it's bundled here and there.

LOL @ Sonic. Pathetic sales for a Pathetic game.

---

Seneque said:

Seems like Sonic Unleashed's sales are catastrophic : it failed to make it into either the all-format or individual top 40.

It's ranked place 23 in the 360 chart, and place 34 in the Wii one. Don't know which version sold the most amongst those two.

Release date of sonic unleashed ps3 is 12/19/08, so during the week 51.

For the others version, it bomb in UK during its first week.

Sonic Unleashed can has nice legs, at least the Wii version

Since R2 debuted at 2/3rds of the original in the UK, and the number for Others for RFOM was 184k, we could see around 120k debut right? Ouch. It would be painful. I would expect however, that outside of the UK, other countries were a little more receptive of the title, and it didn't have any distribution problems period unlike the UK (I'm not saying it had a huge affect on sales, just that it did have a small one). So 150k debut I'm gonna go with for Resistance 2. Still not nearly as high as I would have wanted.