By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disturbing Wii trend

Wow, that's just terrible. I haven't encountered such problems over here in Sweden, thankfully.

Around the Network

Hopefully this isnt true, but if it is then wow that sucks

mM

Well not like that at my local Gamestop. Usually only platform that's hard to find stuff on is PSP but its got its own reasons for that.

However, I have noticed that less copies of the Wii version are shipped than the 360 and PS3 version of most games. All accept Sonic Unleashed and Shaun White for this time of the year. But less CoD, Need for Speed, and Tomb Raider. Probably has to do with what someone else said: supply and demand.

I thought people all over the world liked to get money.

I guess not.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Nintendo presses the discs, as far as i know.

We have a little similar situation in Finland. Although not with the games stores, but the biggest or second biggest chain of hypermarkets (i believe that's the correct word for them). They don't have basically nothing but the big 1st party releases on Wii and DS, while 360, PS3 and PSP are much better represented.

On a side note, i have yet to find Disaster on the wild (haven't really been looking).

Oh, and would MOHH 2 be worth of buying for 20€?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
I dont find this problem over here. Anyone not wanting to make money because of personla opinion might not be surviving long though.

They could always blame piracy.

that exactly whats been happening here. retailers didnt sell disaster/codwaw for wii, because they didnt know it existed

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

^^^ No wonder we can't find the sales foe those games.

They aren't being sold.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Hmmf... no wonder why 3rd party games sell lousy, if retailers don't even buy those games in, because they don't find the platform worth it. What an idiots. If you don't even know the game is released then you're not a real game sales person if you ask me. I track down every single release of the platforms I own, IMO is that at least what you can do when you work in a "game" store.

For the record I have an US Wii (also Japanese, but hardly ever use that one), so I import all my Wii games.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

lol it was obvious. nintendo dont want to have core gamers on their userbase. it will alienate their main buyers. its better for nintendo to allow casual games only to sell while 360 can get all the core games. its very good for both, 360 core and wii casual both companies getting much money