By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best game Nintendo ever produced

Okay, I just found out that I make pretty crappy threads.  I am sure this thread has been done before but I am too lazy to see if it is hiding somewhere.  So for now on I will only make threads in Nintendo section since I'll probably get banned if I continue on my path. 

I think the best game Nintendo ever produced would be Super Mario Bros. considering it opened the home console system door for them.

Around the Network

Super Mario 64. A pure marvel of a game, to say the least.

earthbound, having nothing to do with success of the game and only having to do with my enjoyment of said game.

I'd have to say Zelda OoT.

I never had an NES so I can't talk about the Mario Bro series. But I do here from many that it was awesome at the time.

It had to be one of the game son the N64.... Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, whichever Zelda you prefer... they were all some of Ninty's greatest... And Rare's... :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Ocarina of Time
(>'.')>

The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Super Mario World

Ocarina

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I dunno, I go back someways with Nintendo, but I was blown away with Super Mario Galaxy...