By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

MaxwellGT2000 said:
outlawauron said:
Squilliam said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:
No wai, MM is too good to get banned by anyone else so he banned himself.

Btw its 1:1 now MM476! You've banned me once and you've banned yourself once.

And I've never been banned so I win =D

This is PS3 vs 360 talk, the Wii isn't included sorry.

lol! I've never been banned either. I'm surprised, you'd think after all the beatings I gave him in KZ 2, he'd be angry at me.......

Don't worry he sucks at FPS games and not an actual FPS player so he's used to the beatings... what's funny is he doesn't play FPS but he tries to convince me to like KZ2 and I just can't trust his word... sad really he has no FPS credability =(

Oh you should though. Killzone 2 rocks!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

lmao, oh makin'. You'll never live down clicking that wrong button, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

That's hilarious! Makes me feel less noobyish. I guess kunaixhaku made such a strong argument, that MakingMusic476 had no choice, but to ban himself. Because, lets face it. We all know, the Wii is just an overclocked Game & Watch.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
lmao, oh makin'. You'll never live down clicking that wrong button, lol.

See the difference between Ben banning himself and MM banning himself is that, Ben was just wondering if he could do it, MM was just being dumb =(  So lets all point and laugh at MM I say!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Well, he found out what that button do.

Around the Network

It happens to everyon....wait.... no ....never mind =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

You really weren't lying when you told me about his below par IQ :P

@Maxwell: Didn't BK accidentally hit "ban" for himself?

@Topic: Hilarious, but not as epic as BenKenobi banning himself. BK was there first.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Ben was curious if he could ban himself, MM banned himself accidentally and in more stupid fashion =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Oh great. There's a thread.

I blame lack of sleep! I've been up for 28 hours (or something like that, I've lsot count)!