By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally saw a commercial for Call of Duty 5 Wii version

Watching Spike right now (yeah, I know--nothing else is on, k?) and a commercial just came on specifically for the Wii version of World at War.  It was the same as the 'HD' commercial, with the Japanese soldier talking about how you're his enemy, but it was at Wii-level graphics, and showed two guys sweating and firing their Wii zappers in a typical Wii 'white room'.

What do you think?  Will this help the Wii version sales somewhat?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

hopefully

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

FINALLY! I think Activision already gets it. And they should be, many players playing online at the same time lags the server. There are mumerous posts about this already... Which means more and more people buy this game everyday.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I think it will help.
(>'.')>

Update: I've seen it three times in the last hour.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

They are even advertising the Wii version separately and it is selling as bad as it is? That is just plain sad. COD4 was the quintessential casual AND hardcore shooter out there next to Halo.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
They are even advertising the Wii version separately and it is selling as bad as it is? That is just plain sad. COD4 was the quintessential casual AND hardcore shooter out there next to Halo.

As far as I can tell, the ad just started airing today.  I've never seen it and I watch Spike quite a bit.

akuma587 said:

*sigh*

There are so many things wrong with this.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

akuma587 said:

just wait till you make a conclusion. COD WAW didnt sell for atleast a month yet...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Wii version will have legs, and it already does!

second week is higher in Europe

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^