By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Miyamoto doesn't like Haze's drug focus.

Kasz216 said:
Killzone3 said:

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-56299.aspx

So hes to blame for nintendos lack of mature games.

Lack of Nintedo first party mature games. But considering how much 3rd partys flock to it who cares? Nintendos got enougn mature games coming.

Besides most "mature" titles tend to lack a lot of creativeness and generally are a lost less mature then games that arn't rated mature.

Lack creativeness, really tell me whats so creative about yet another Mario ?

Around the Network
Killzone3 said:
Kasz216 said:
Killzone3 said:

Lack of Nintedo first party mature games. But considering how much 3rd partys flock to it who cares? Nintendos got enougn mature games coming.

Besides most "mature" titles tend to lack a lot of creativeness and generally are a lost less mature then games that arn't rated mature.

and another boring killzone game is creative?? sorry but you just failed.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

scorptile said:
Killzone3 said:
Kasz216 said:
Killzone3 said:

and another boring killzone game is creative?? sorry but you just failed.

Yahh same thing, 50th mario or 3rd killzone.

Killzone3 said:
Kasz216 said:
Killzone3 said:

Exploring an expanded 3D environment which compounds the platformer experience with miniature worlds that offer gravity, co-op playing, and renovated traditional elements as new factors in the game play. Mario is being re-invented.

Haze could be fun, but its just another FPS in a sea of FPSs whose only distinguishing characteristic is pretty graphics and poorly written story intended to appeal to the lowest common denominator of gamer. FPSs (at least now in the current trend) don't inspire innovation so much as they push for streamlining and simplification of game play. I love Halo but I'll be damned if anyone tells me its ground breakingly innovative, all it ever did was streamline the FPS controls in a way that made it more enjoyable for most gamers and was one of the first to do online multi-player well. It, like games such as Tomb Raider, will only be remembered because of its pop culture notorioty, not the innovation of its game play.

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)

Dont tell me this is another bill gates situation.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Dont tell me this is another bill gates situation.

Lol, no. When Miyamoto speaks, Nintendo and the greater part of the core gaming world embraces it.

When Bill Gates speaks, a siren goes off in the Xbox division's head office cueing the launch of 16 fire trucks loaded with lawyers and PR Reps to begin immediate damage control of whatever stupid thing that joke of a philanthropist decided to spout off on.

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)

Leo, I don't see the connection.

Miyamoto does have the right to express an opinion, Bill Gates got some very basic facts utterly wrong :)

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Correct me if i'm wrong. But do you not kill hundreds of things in Zelda and Mario games?

Yes

Troll topic followed by troll posts? The topic is not bad though. Miyamoto is like that. It is the truth. But your replys are just too trollish. Not giving my opinions here.

The topic is fine, as it exposes Miyamoto for the hypocrite that he is!

I mean how many soldiers has link slaughtered on hid mushroom potion induced high?
And don't even get me started on Samus, mowing down space pirates while hopped up on "metroids"

:)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.