By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Wii Million Sellers Deserve it?

Well no one is going to define deserve so I'll take it a game that deserves to make it to million will have sold a million copies. Meaning if it sold a million it deserved it. This whole elitist feeling that only core games or games that aren't spinoffs don't deserve to sell a million copies is silly and childish. At least if your going to say deserve I'd suggest you'd use quality instead of petty biases.

Around the Network
16-bit gamer said:

How many Wii Million Sellers deserve there title? (excluding Wii Sports/Play)

in my opinion it's this

Deserves it 

1. Wii Fit

2. Mario Kart Wii

3. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

4. Super Mario Galaxy

5. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

6. Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

7. Super Paper Mario

8. Warioware

9. Sonic and the Secret Rings

10. Mario Strikers Charged

11. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

12. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

13. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

14. Pokemon Battle Revolution

15. Red Steel

1. Mario and Sonic: at the Olympic Games

2. Mario Party 8

3. Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

4. Carnival Games

5. Links Crossbow Training

6. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

7. Game Party

8. Rayman Raving Rabbids

9. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

10. MySims

11. High School Musical: Sing it!

12. Smarty Pants

I've bolded the ones which I think don't deserve it.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

i'll bet your face doesn't deserve it.

RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

Yeah, even being sarcastic your remarks are getting less funny and more stupid.

GET MORE OF THE FUNNY, ROL! We know you can! You used to be at least :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

They sold that many because that many people wanted them, they deserve their sales because they appeal to enough people and were advertised well enough that people knew they were released.

If you want me to give my opinion on which games would be enjoyable for me if I bought them, then my list of games that wouldn't deserve it if I happened to be cloned 1 million times would be everything there minus High School Musical, Game Party, and Smarty Pants.

----

The same thing applies the other way around.... Okami on the PS2 did not deserve to be a 1 million seller, I mean sure some people though it was amazing and were very vocal about it, but clearly despite what must have been at least 1 million people hearing about it being amazing from online forums and yet they still didn't buy it.

Around the Network

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference)."

Yep definitely another joke post by Rol. Good one n_n

So, only game that YOU like deserve to sell.

Nice.

Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

Yeah, even being sarcastic your remarks are getting less funny and more stupid.

GET MORE OF THE FUNNY, ROL! We know you can! You used to be at least :/

Yup, he isn't as good as he was before. It could be worse though - he could be writing in blue

And OP, 3. Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

You have got to be effing kidding me, there is no way. No way, I repeat, no way, yes you read right - no way you have played that game.

PS: I like Rol more now than I used to. If I mess up, he just posts it on my wall and doesn't make a big deal about it (:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

High School Musical so deserves it.. best karaoke ever!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Links Crossbow Training was all right.

What's the point of this thread? We know Wii owners buy a lot of crap.