By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Wii Million Sellers Deserve it?

While I agree that some games may seem like they don't "deserve it", these are all games that have captured the interest of the market and succeeded. Some you guys don't think worthy are geared at kids, and some others were cheaply made. But everything on that list is a quality game to someone.

Ever watch kids play Mario Party 8? or Karaoke to High School Musical Sing It? Trust me, they are extremely happy with the experience they get from both of those games. Smarty Pants is cheaply made and not as fun as Buzz, but on the Wii name a trivia game out from 2006 - mid 2008 that is better... Big Brain maybe to some.

Game Party, Carnival games are both junk to me, but they sold by word of mouth, so obviously there are some fans. Lots of them.

All in all, if you can capture the interest of enough people to sell a million games, you deserve it. You might not deserve my money, but you deserve the money from those who enjoy your game.

A better thread would be "How Many Wii Non Million Sellers Deserved to Sell a Million?" I think I'll make one...

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

Yeah, even being sarcastic your remarks are getting less funny and more stupid.

GET MORE OF THE FUNNY, ROL! We know you can! You used to be at least :/

It's absolutely normal for me to write bad posts. At the rate I am posting, it's hard to only post good stuff and besides, it's impossible to please everyone.

I am sorry if you feel that not every single one of my posts is worth reading. But that's your problem, not mine. So ha!

Well that post was worth reading. Yellow, not a bad idea....

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

It's absolutely normal for me to write bad posts. At the rate I am posting, it's hard to only post good stuff and besides, it's impossible to please everyone.

I am sorry if you feel that not every single one of my posts is worth reading. But that's your problem, not mine. So ha!

This is your worst post yet. 

And that includes your first post and second post on VGChartz.  

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

I have to get my eyes checked, I thought I had picked orange.

Yellow orange? This is orange. I consider that yellow.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-NTRPAG3E-Sight-Training-DS/dp/B000TTZMCS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1227653113&sr=8-5

I strongly recommend it (I haven't played it though) 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

No, yellow is barely readable. What you consider to be orange is almost red.

Let's test. Which is this?

Oyvoyvoyv said:
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

Somebody lock this thread.

RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

I see it now. I can't choose any colors below the third row for some reason so I can't do a comparison with full yellow, I think its my browser. Yeesh, and I thought purple was irritating. So lets see...

"Well that post was worth reading. Yellow Orange, not a bad idea..."

Fixed

GamingChartzFTW said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

Somebody lock this thread.

I'm really tempted to change my avatar to a 2 euro now...

Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:

I see it now. I can't choose any colors below the third row for some reason so I can't do a comparison with full yellow, I think its my browser. Yeesh, and I thought purple was irritating. So lets see...

"Well that post was worth reading. Yellow Orange, not a bad idea..."

Fixed

You are using Opera right? It is bugged with Opera, I cannot do it either.

I would have said that was orange also.

These are the hues from the drop down box

Oranges:
........... This is the one Rol used I think, and it is an orange even if it is light orange.

Yellows:
........... This is yellow