By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Wii Million Sellers Deserve it?

Yellow said:

Yellows:
........... This is yellow

Wait, is the top one a yellow? Really? That seems incredibly odd to me.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
GamingChartzFTW said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

Yeah, even being sarcastic your remarks are getting less funny and more stupid.

GET MORE OF THE FUNNY, ROL! We know you can! You used to be at least :/

It's absolutely normal for me to write bad posts. At the rate I am posting, it's hard to only post good stuff and besides, it's impossible to please everyone.

I am sorry if you feel that not every single one of my posts is worth reading. But that's your problem, not mine. So ha!

This is your worst post yet. 

And that includes your first post and second post on VGChartz.  

Somebody lock this thread.

Why? This thread is fun, if way OT.

@oyvoyvoyv: Yeah its Opera, so I guess that is the cause then :/ 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
GamingChartzFTW said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
RolStoppable said:
Shadowblind said:
RolStoppable said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl doesn't deserve it. The game has low production values (no HD), crappy online and sells only because Mario is in it. It's also overpriced because it's a repackaged Nintendo 64 game (compare screenshots, there's literally no difference).

Yeah, even being sarcastic your remarks are getting less funny and more stupid.

GET MORE OF THE FUNNY, ROL! We know you can! You used to be at least :/

It's absolutely normal for me to write bad posts. At the rate I am posting, it's hard to only post good stuff and besides, it's impossible to please everyone.

I am sorry if you feel that not every single one of my posts is worth reading. But that's your problem, not mine. So ha!

This is your worst post yet. 

And that includes your first post and second post on VGChartz.  

Somebody lock this thread.

Why? This thread is fun.

@oyvoyvoyv: Yeah its Opera, so I guess that is the cause then :/ 

I think he posts that in every thread I post in. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Yellow said:

Yellows:
........... This is yellow

Wait, is the top one a yellow? Really? That seems incredibly odd to me.

Well the selection on this site is only small so they may be combined.... there looks to be a little too much blue on the top 3 yellows.

However if you know your science, Red + Green light = yellow light.... but when you combine red and green paint it comes out what everyone would call brown....it's all very complex as there are 3 different mixing methods, actual light has the primaries Red, Green and Blue (all combined make white) but ink usually uses cyan (light blue) magenta (a reddish and slightly blue pink) and yellow.... but then the standard colour wheel will have the primaries Red, Blue and Yellow.

Brown in paint is really a dark yellow... because if you combine all three of Red, Yellow and Blue paint in equal measure you would get something more grey than brown (assuming the paint you used was the perfect Red, Blue and Yellow, which it rarely is)

And if you experiment a little, you can make black with just Red, Blue and Yellow (or Cyan, Magenta and Yellow... which is what printers can do when they run out of pre-mixed black)

So anyway... yeah, would be a very dark yellow hue

If you go into "more colours" on the drop down box you can see for yourself what the colour palatte looks like.
........Dark yellow (adding black)
........Desaturated Yellow (adding the colour opposite on the wheel, yellow is opposite magenta)

Other confusing things can be this:
........Dark Magenta (adding black to the pink of magenta)
........Purple (the hue between blue and magenta)

----------
I think an easier way to describe it is that for computer screens at least.... if you look at the colour table in "more colours" left and right in the box changes the hue (different values of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) going up and down in the box is the saturation (on a colour wheel the centre would be grey, (desaturated) and the outside edge would be 100% saturated colour) then there is the light value (adding black/white)

Your dont deserve it list makes me cringe.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

lol i love the art lesson on colours going on in this thread.

By the way couldnt you just say the colour Rol used that you say is Orange is just a dark yellow???

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I lol'ed @ the color wars.

OT: Why does Mario Party 8 get so much hate? Me and my friends love that game! And I've never played it with kids either, just grown men and women. It's always hilarious to make fun of guys playing the soda can minigame. Oh well. I'm happy as long as games that I like are released.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

shrimpy_boy11 said:
lol i love the art lesson on colours going on in this thread.

By the way couldnt you just say the colour Rol used that you say is Orange is just a dark yellow???

Actually it is nearest to what is called "gold" on this RTxt editor... I found it in the list of "named" colours.

.......... Yellow
.......... Gold (from the named ones)
.......... Colour Rol used (from the quick find drop down ones) (slightly darker than gold)
.......... Orange (from the named ones)
...........The orange in the quick find colours
.......... Dark Orange (from the named ones)
.......... The Darker orange from the quick find (2nd one down)

Anyone who says that Raving Rabbids 1 doesn't deserve to be a million seller needs to get his head checked... by rabbids.

Btw this thread is also color blind approved.

@ OT ever played any of the games you say dont deserve it?