By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When did you buy your latest Wii-game?

Shaun White Snowboarding and Sonic Unleashed, both £25, both five minutes ago on Amazon.co.uk and thehut.co.uk respectively.

I'm giving Sonic to my lady as a christmas present (she loves Sonic) and Shaun White because it looks like a good game for the board (and Im not fussed about skateboarding, a la Skate It).

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

@deathscape: Now I want to buy it now! =D

For myself - June. (I bought several at once and haven't had the time to make much headway on any of them)

For my son - a few weeks ago. (Wii Music for Christmas)

Animal Crossing: CF Just Last week.

Like several others, my last purchase was Animal Crossing. Though Tales of Symphonia's sequel, Dawn of the New World, was technically the latest to arrive. Shipping from Amazon's funny like that.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing just a few days ago. I got it along with Resistance 2 and Wrath of the Lich King. Poor R2, it's hardly getting any playtime.

I'll probably get Castlevania at some point soon.

About 3 weeks ago.
Mario Kart Wii.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

bleach shattered blade about 5 months ago but im getting like 4 for christmas
though so that makes up for it

today castlevania judgment.

NMH, Sim City Creator and SUper Mario Sluggers back in late October.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling