By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When did you buy your latest Wii-game?

I think it was about a week ago, it was Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Around the Network

Zack and Wiki a couple of weeks ago

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Tuesday I bought Lego Star Wars
Last Saturday I bought Soul Calibur Legends, Tomb Raider Anniversary, and No More Heroes.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Plus I have not been shopping since Tuesday.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I don't remember...

Geometry Wars: Galaxies a week or so ago. Before that it was Guitar Hero: World Tour maybe 3 weeks ago.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

last week when toys r us had buy one get 20 bucks off second purchase....tales and okami

Yesterday. Black Friday deals on Amazon; I got Shaun White at $29.95 and Alone in the Dark at 10 bucks :lol:

Friday: Boom Blox, Dewy's Adventure, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Sonic and the Secret Rings and Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaro's Treasure. From Amazon.co.uk, for £84.05, it would have cost me almost twice as much had I bought them from a local store. It will take about 10 or so days before they arrive, right on time for Christmas.

I got Sonic Unleashed about a 10 days ago.

On Black Friday I picked up Metal Slug anthology and TNA Impact for 10 bucks each