By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When did you buy your latest Wii-game?

For me, a pretty long time ago! My last was Super Smash Bros: Brawl back in June!

There were a few games that caught my eye like Boom Blox but nothing that I though was worthy of a 50$ purchase! I've been looking into the Wii's future line-up but the only thing that has caught my eye is MadWorld. Which luckily is as early as March 2009! Then, I'm gonna take the dust of of my Wii! Oh, and nothing against the system! I just think the line-up of good (Nintendo-like) titles was very front-loaded for this year... Which results in a lack of titles that are able to grasp my attention in this time of the year!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

de Blob and Wario Land probably in mid October.

Pixel Art can be fun.

last game i bought for my wii is call of duty: world at war, i dont think i will buy any more games until next year, maybe sonic unleashed, but i have no time for new games right now, i have loads of games to beat, and life needs some attention.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Just picked up Tales of Symphonia last week. I'll be getting either Skate it or Shuan white in a couple weeks.

You should probably sell your Wii, as obviously you don't appreciate it and there are plenty of other people who would love to have one.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

RolStoppable said:
Trauma Center: New Blood, three weeks ago. If you don't buy this game, you aren't a gamer.

Still waiting for my Tomb Raider: Underworld copy and Sonic Unleashed. Hopefully I get both games later this week.

What if I receive it as a gift?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Bought No More Heroes from Amazon, about a week ago, it will arrive between 27 November and 3 December.

De Blob when it came out. Korea kind of derailed any other purchase plans I might have had *that and Wii fit availability*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:
Trauma Center: New Blood, three weeks ago. If you don't buy this game, you aren't a gamer.

Still waiting for my Tomb Raider: Underworld copy and Sonic Unleashed. Hopefully I get both games later this week.

If it was on your wishlist, you are a gamer. If it was a random gift, it doesn't count.

Then I wouldn't have bought it, another person would have and I would no longer be a gamer as I didn't buy it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:

If it was on your wishlist, you are a gamer. If it was a random gift, it doesn't count.

harsh. good thing no one buys me games... (if someone wants to buy me a game, I'll pm you my wish list on amazon )

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Last week, Animal Crossing.