By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the biggest achievement you've ever accomplished in a video game?

Obtaining the Warglaive of Azinoth after killing Illidan on WoW BC. Some asshole General kicked me from my Guild after that.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I did beat all staff ghosts in F-Zero X without double taps. For those who don't know, performing side attacks during a turn let's you maintain a much higher speed while also clearing the corner at a sharper angle.

I got all platinum medals in Blast Corps. Not really hard, but again and again people have been saying that this is an impossible task.

But actually, I have to go with beating The Lost Levels on Super Mario Allstars without warp zones, i.e. all 48 levels.

EDIT: Totally forgot about my best lap PAL record on the Fire Field track of the SNES F-Zero. Converted into NTSC time it's six hundreths ahead of the next best player, therefore world record.

how in the world is time different between PAL and NTSC?

@topic

Beat Contra (NES) with my brother without either of us dieing.

Beating Super Mario Bros. while going through every stage without dieing.

Beating the dam stage in TMNT. Never did beat the game though. I must have had mad skills as a kid, as I can't get anywhere on that game now...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Screaming loudly and getting through the cavers in Pokemon Yellow (even got through that really long one) without realising that FLASH lit up the room.

That took me hours.

3 million points on a single course in SSX Tricky
Zodiac Spear in Henne Minnes in Final Fantasy XII

Beating 100% F-Zero GX also

disolitude said:
Beat Battletoads...without game genie.

You are my hero.  That game beat me.

Around the Network

Left4Dead on Expert. Up next: No one dying on expert in a whole campaign!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Beating the first two RPGs I ever played

Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

RolStoppable said:

I got all platinum medals in Blast Corps. Not really hard, but again and again people have been saying that this is an impossible task.

not really hard????????  are you fucking kidding me?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

i played for hours on deadspace, got all 1000 points too.

SMW... cuz i was 8 and i had every shortcut and every unlockable covered!!
Mostly cuz i was 8 and a veeeeeery patient gamer