By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the biggest achievement you've ever accomplished in a video game?

Oh! Sorry for the double post, but:
beating my first Zelda, twilight princess... cuz i alwasy play zelda and get bored of it before i finish the game... this time i gave it my time

Around the Network

After FFVII it would be Sonic 2 on the Master System. Crystal Egg Zone was a hoot!. I wish they did that zone on the Mega Drive, totally trippy.

Good to see this site is still going 

the original batman for the nes. awesome game and gameplay that no batman game after it even has come close to it. took me days upon days to beat the joker till i read somewhere to just punch him and hell die. they need to bring back that typ eof batman game

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Luigi's purple coins on SMG.

1,000,000 points on Super Mario Bros

Around the Network

beating new super mario bros. in 29 minutes and acquiring all gems and pixies in spyro: season of flame in 4 hours.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

Being the best in the world in Street Fighter Championship Edition (Arcade)

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I don't know, it is a toss up between beating the Ultima Weapon in FFVII or collecting the 100 Gold Skulltulas in Zelda:Ocarina of Time both of which dragged on for days but the feeling of achievement when I completed both tasks was immense.
I think I need to get a life! :))

Beating Super Mario World (first game I beat). Recently -- catching 2 fish in Ordon village.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

FFXI
soloing Charybdis as a 75NIN/37RDM after camping it for 8hrs, used a few regen drinks but it was damn hairy at times especially when it took out 3 shadows in one attack straight after Utsesemi: Ichi and my Ni isnt ready.
Maxed Evasion/Subtle blow FTW!

Too bad i quit before i tried to solo Genbu as NIN/RDM, was seriously gonna try it even tho i may had to have waste 500k gil for pop items.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)