By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the biggest achievement you've ever accomplished in a video game?

Becoming store champion in a Pasadena, California Blockbuster in the 2nd Blockbuster World Video Game Championships in 1994 on the Donkey Kong Country Tournament Edition cartridge. I got 2 free game rentals per month for a year, and a pin and a decal.

Around the Network

Every Pokemon owned in Red!!!

I used the missingno cheat for unlimited master balls/rare candies.

getting a 100'000'000 combo on THUG was pretty cool, the funny thing is that I got kicked from the server just after cos they thought I was cheating XD

Passing MSWGO on Stepmania with an A, I guess.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Getting all 180 Emblems on Sonic Adventure 2. That or beating Ninja Gaiden on the highest difficulty level.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network

Beating Snake Rattle 'N Roll finally after all these years, and beating Contra in under 15 minutes without dying once.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Thatmax said:
getting a 100'000'000 combo on THUG was pretty cool, the funny thing is that I got kicked from the server just after cos they thought I was cheating XD

Haha nice, I remember me and my roommate used to try to get a 100 million combo in TH4, I came pretty close with 89 million but he finally broke it with 105 million.  We both used Jango Fett, cuz his jet pack combo was killer.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hmm, I would say getting some fucking amazing scores in Tetris.

I remember while waiting for a movie one day a friend had Tetris and after schooling him I showed him it was possible to beat Tetris and he thought it was the most amazing thing ever.

And now I want to go home and play Tetris DS... ;_;

5 Star all songs on expert gh3, When i beat TTFATF on expert i was happy sure, But when i 5*ed raining blood i punched my rock band drums apart along with half my room bahah

vlad321 said:
Being one of the top server tanks 2 weeks after WOTLK hit.

Killing M'uru pre 3.0  and 1000/1000 accomplishments in DMC4 ( yeah they are called accomplishments on the PS3 version..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !