By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

BoleroOfFire said:
Off topic: Everytime I see Crazzyman in a thread he gets banned 2 mins later. lol

lol its true

Around the Network

there goes the margin ps3 eat away end of last year and most of this year

Play Me

EdGuila said:

I guess people would rather save $100 and go with a 360 and then spend $100-$200 on hardware that doesn't come with the 360(but does with the PS3) the very next week, on system with a much shorter lifespan and less multimedia features.

Oh well.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

At this point I believe it is apt to say: "Nintendominates what Sony don't."

I would imagine the big boost for 360 sales is going to really help recent games like GeoW2 and Fable 2 out. Pretty surprising to see the 360 beating the PS3 that much in Europe. The March price cut seems a long way off now. 360 is probably going to gain a pretty reasonable margin ahead of it by then.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Around the Network

After reading through all these comments and looking at the numbers again I forgot what I was going to say. The SW numbers will be interesting indeed. I'm scared of the Black Friday numbers now.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

It appears to me that Wii60 is the way to go this generation. Wii for the small children and adults, and Xbox 360 for the teenagers this christmas season. Everyone's gamin' happy after that!

Does anyone know how much of a price drop PS3 is gonna get in march 09? I don't think anything under 100 dollars will cut it. If the PS3 drops to 299.99, then 2009 they will have a strong chance of winning 2009 against the xbox 360. With sales the way they are now, PS3 is gonna be in a struggle for 2008.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

ClaudeLv250 said:
EdGuila said:

I guess people would rather save $100 and go with a 360 and then spend $100-$200 on hardware that doesn't come with the 360(but does with the PS3) the very next week, on system with a much shorter lifespan and less multimedia features.

Oh well.

ROFL.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

this what just happened to those who missed it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I'd hope they make a small cut of 50 dollars to spur some sales and give them better chances to cut even and able to reduce costs for another price cut before christmas next year....