By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair delayed untill september

KruzeS said:
leo-j said:

This can go well...heavenly sword set for sept 4...and lair coming out in the same day...smart move..

Sorry man, but I'd say quite the oposite. A lot of people won't buy two games in one day, unless it's to take advantage of some deal or something. This way the games will compete for shelf space, store advertisement, and perhaps more importantly consumer time and money.

that was sarcasm. we all know its a bad move.. i dont get what sony is doing at all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Killzone3 said:
sieanr said:
Rundown of EGMs complaints, because people think its just the controls

Confusing objectives
Awful targeting
Bad camera on ground
Big levels that are confined to a small invisible wall

And one reviewer complained how completely generic and unoriginal the title is, stating that they let go of star wars to create a LOTR ripoff.

egm are morons, so half that is probably great but they are to stupid to see it.

Confusing objectives, so they want it to be liner to be spoon fed the whole game. Awful targeting, its a freaking Dragon did the expect a hud and radar like in Ace combat.

Yeah, becuase we are all just itching to believe a pair of fanboys over a respected gaming publication on the quality of a game which they haven't even played.

KruzeS said:
leo-j said:

This can go well...heavenly sword set for sept 4...and lair coming out in the same day...smart move..

Sorry man, but I'd say quite the oposite. A lot of people won't buy two games in one day, unless it's to take advantage of some deal or something. This way the games will compete for shelf space, store advertisement, and perhaps more importantly consumer time and money.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

I feel we should have a rule, all sarcastic comments should be in pink  (<that's not being sarcastic)

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
KruzeS said:
leo-j said:

I feel we should have a rule, all sarcastic comments should be in pink (

I'll never believe EGM again because Killzone3 doesn't like their Lair review. Like that?

gebx said:

I feel we should have a rule, all sarcastic comments should be in pink

Humm... guess you're right. My detector is seems faulty, and pink is definitely not my color. Killzone also seems to have missed it, but I guess that's to be expected.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Around the Network
It is perfectly reasonable to take the word of a fan who has never played the game over that of three journalists who have.

@Naz,Desroko that looks more like magenta.

Shido said:
AllAll said:
Shido said:

Shams get the calendar ready for september!

Damn right, dont let go of you wii fanboyism.

Where did I name the wii?, I guess you don't have any idea what I am talking about.

Wow, the fanboys are on FIRE today!

Lucky I'm at work and busy, or there would be some serious banning going on.

PS - I changed my sig a few days back, when it become apparent that LAIR would not signal the start of PS3 domination ;) But now that the date has changed...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

DonWii said:
@Naz,Desroko that looks more like magenta.

Better now? I bolded it because pink on white is a bit difficult to make out.

Holy slut monkey. My sister's boyfriend is gonna be PISSED!

And why does everyone think Heavenly Sword is coming out Sept. 4th, too? Last I heard it was being sent to die around the 23rd.