By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair delayed untill september

Shams get the calendar ready for september!

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network
sieanr said:
Rundown of EGMs complaints, because people think its just the controls

Confusing objectives
Awful targeting
Bad camera on ground
Big levels that are confined to a small invisible wall

And one reviewer complained how completely generic and unoriginal the title is, stating that they let go of star wars to create a LOTR ripoff.

egm are morons, so half that is probably great but they are to stupid to see it.

Confusing objectives, so they want it to be liner to be spoon fed the whole game.  Awful targeting, its a freaking  Dragon did the expect a hud and radar like in Ace combat.

Shido said:

Damn right, dont let go of you wii fanboyism.

AllAll said:
Shido said:

Damn right, dont let go of you wii fanboyism.

Where did I name the wii?, I guess you don't have any idea what I am talking about.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Out of interest are Killzone and All new accounts made by banned people? They remind me of someone...

@Killzone. XD

I get the feeling they know more about what they are talking about than you, afterall they have actually played the game.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Out of interest are Killzone and All new accounts made by banned people? They remind me of someone...

@Killzone. XD

I get the feeling they know more about what they are talking about than you, afterall they have actually played the game.

I know who killzone3 is I said it in another thread, but its cool to have another sony fan in vgchartz. But I could be wrong. What does gballsack stand for any way? If analog stick is added it would be a huge improvement, lets see what factor 5 does. Heavenly sword will be the best game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!

mM
leo-j said:
Rath said:

@Killzone. XD

I know who killzone3 is I said it in another thread and he said I better Shut da F up. The threat was nothing to me, but its cool to have another sony fan in vgchartz. But I could be wrong. Though he did tell me to shut up. What does gballsack stand for any way? If analog stick is added it would be a huge improvement, lets see what factor 5 does. Heavenly sword will be the best game of the year!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't Lair supposed to be the best game of the year, Leo? Your sig said that a few days ago, IIRC.

Killzone3 said:
sieanr said:
Rundown of EGMs complaints, because people think its just the controls

Confusing objectives
Awful targeting
Bad camera on ground
Big levels that are confined to a small invisible wall

And one reviewer complained how completely generic and unoriginal the title is, stating that they let go of star wars to create a LOTR ripoff.

egm are morons, so half that is probably great but they are to stupid to see it.

Confusing objectives, so they want it to be liner to be spoon fed the whole game.  Awful targeting, its a freaking  Dragon did the expect a hud and radar like in Ace combat.

They expected a good game, but I guess thats too much to ask...

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

leo-j said:
Heavenly sword will be better than god of war!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to get that out of ma system. Also like to add that if they add stick controls the score would jump from a 5.5 to a 7.5 :P

Actually it's probably just more likely that EGMs 5.5 = Gamepros 7.5 EGM is a harsh reviewer and it's really better that way.  If anyone in the reviewing industry had any guts they'd rank MOST games in the 4-6 range as thats where most games should fall.  However most magazines I'd guess are just afraid they won't get sent demos so average games get a bump.

Setting up their title against HS seems like... a bad idea.  Then again it might be fine, people who are buying a console for HS might pick it up as the second game.  Still... I'd probably of kept it back a week more even just to avoid HS.

leo-j said:

This can go well...heavenly sword set for sept 4...and lair coming out in the same day...smart move..

Sorry man, but I'd say quite the oposite. A lot of people won't buy two games in one day, unless it's to take advantage of some deal or something. This way the games will compete for shelf space, store advertisement, and perhaps more importantly consumer time and money.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.