By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Beer >>>>>> Videogames

Hmmm, some multiplayer games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero are more fun when you're taking beer (with friends). I should know, I've had one hell of a night last night, I even broke my drum pedal! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:

Weed+Video games > Video Games > Weed > Alcohol+Video games ≈ Alcohol

Alcohol+Video games ≈ Alcohol, because it depends on the setting and the amount of alcohol consumed, and the game. For example, heavy drinking and video games can be taxing on the drunken mind and cause motion sickness. Moderate drinking can result in a pleasant playing experience at the cost of precision. Light drinking can actually sometimes make you better, well, me at least, drinking just a few beers makes me sharper at games, while drinking lots makes me worse.

But it really depends on how I learned to play the game. I learned to play Halo 3 right when I started weed. I have a weed tolerance now and can't get as stoned as I used to and can't do as good. When I drink a few beers it makes me feel how I used to feel when I was stoned. This makes me play better. But, for a game like Super Mario Bros, I would do worse because I learned it sober as a child.

I would stop smoking weed for 6 months and then may be your tolerance will go away?

beer is for sissies who can't handle hard liquor :P

video games > beer

sex>>>>>>>>>>weeed=videogames>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beer

I like beer

Around the Network

Their are some similarities. Both can make you feel foolish and act like an idiot. On the other hand, I've never heard of someone playing a video game all night, forgetting about it and winding up in jail.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Well.. duh..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I substitute beer for water.

beer

Drunk people playing Guitar Hero = win.