By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus hot?

shes legal in my country and shes like third on my list after cheryl and of course number one is vicky

Around the Network
ctk495 said:

Just wondering.

Ugh. Gosh no.

Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

That means she's legal in my state.  They keep trying to change the law to 18 but the bill always seems to get stalled out.

wait. what? what state do you live in? Alabama?

there are some states that are 14 and 15... lol... illinois is 17. most are 16 though.... 30 out of 50 are 16... with 6 more states being 14 or 15.

no she is not

Max King of the Wild said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

That means she's legal in my state.  They keep trying to change the law to 18 but the bill always seems to get stalled out.

there are some states that are 14 and 15... lol... illinois is 17. most are 16 though.... 30 out of 50 are 16... with 6 more states being 14 or 15.

16 is right age any youger and there still little children

Around the Network
dogsforlife said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

16 is right age any youger and there still little children

eh... I think it depends on the person but then laws can't be from a case to case scenerio can they....

i have only seen a few 15 olds who look mature enough to take a big one

dogsforlife said:
i have only seen a few 15 olds who look mature enough to take a big one

oh come on now.... I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about emotional maturity....

oh ok then no i have never met a 15 year old girl who is mature enogh

I would definitely pee in her ass....

But due to our age difference that's illegal so I'm not going to try that :)....

However, if we were in China where it's legal, I would definitely pee in her ass!