By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus hot?

i would tear her a new one

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

That means she's legal in my state.  They keep trying to change the law to 18 but the bill always seems to get stalled out.

wait. what? what state do you live in? Alabama?

there are some states that are 14 and 15... lol... illinois is 17. most are 16 though.... 30 out of 50 are 16... with 6 more states being 14 or 15.

In NC, if you are under 18 the person you have sex with has to be within 4 years of your age and is consensual but you have to be at least 16 or else it's illegal.  Something like that if I can remember correctly.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

That means she's legal in my state.  They keep trying to change the law to 18 but the bill always seems to get stalled out.

there are some states that are 14 and 15... lol... illinois is 17. most are 16 though.... 30 out of 50 are 16... with 6 more states being 14 or 15.

In NC, if you are under 18 the person you have sex with has to be within 4 years of your age and is consensual but you have to be at least 16 or else it's illegal.  Something like that if I can remember correctly.

it's called the romeo and juliet law... They started doing this because of teenage boys that have sex with their girlfriends when they are a year or so a part and then the boy turns 18 and the girl is still a few months away from 18 and the parents find out then the boys life is ruined for the rest of his life because he is a registered sex offender. And it doesn't even say what you did wrong so you are classified under the same stuff as child molesters (50 year olds who molest under 10 year olds).

Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

Whoa cool I'm turning 16 soon that means we will be able to have some fun.

ctk495 said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

I hate to break it to you ctk495 but you just aren't my type

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT MILEY CYRUS YOU CREEP!

ctk495 said:
ctk495 said:
Retrasado said:
NinjaguyDan said:
Rath said:
@BeTa. She's sixteen.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT MILEY CYRUS YOU CREEP!

aw shucks... I thought I was better looking than her... oh well.

SHMUPGurus said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
ctk495 said:

Well people might like her now but 2 years from now the disney curse will start to be in full effect for her.

What's the disney curse?

Well to be frank mostly everyone who worked for disney and broke out into stardom became washed up , a whore ,a crackhead or all of the above.

I vote for all of the above.

To be honest, its almost guaranteed that will happen. The J man predicts that she will be arrested for drug posession in summer 09 ,become washed up the following winter and then have sex with anything that moves in 2010.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

No. Her teeth are weird and she talks too fast.

Mega-un-hot.

One of the oldest Members of the site.

SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

Well people might like her now but 2 years from now the disney curse will start to be in full effect for her.

What's the disney curse?

Well to be frank mostly everyone who worked for disney and broke out into stardom became washed up , a whore ,a crackhead or all of the above.

I vote for all of the above.

To be honest, its almost guaranteed that will happen. The J man predicts that she will be arrested for drug posession in summer 09 ,become washed up the following winter and then have sex with anything that moves in 2010.

My brother met Lindsey Lohan at a bar in hollywood the guy who introduced them talked so much crap after she was gone... basically everything you said minus the years