By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus hot?

jesus kung fu magic said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

Well people might like her now but 2 years from now the disney curse will start to be in full effect for her.

What's the disney curse?

Well to be frank mostly everyone who worked for disney and broke out into stardom became washed up , a whore ,a crackhead or all of the above.

I vote for all of the above.

To be honest, its almost guaranteed that will happen. The J man predicts that she will be arrested for drug posession in summer 09 ,become washed up the following winter and then have sex with anything that moves in 2010.

Cool I'll be there waiting for her on 2010.Hey what does The J man thinks will happen to the Jonas brothers?

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

Well people might like her now but 2 years from now the disney curse will start to be in full effect for her.

What's the disney curse?

Well to be frank mostly everyone who worked for disney and broke out into stardom became washed up , a whore ,a crackhead or all of the above.

To be honest, its almost guaranteed that will happen. The J man predicts that she will be arrested for drug posession in summer 09 ,become washed up the following winter and then have sex with anything that moves in 2010.

My brother met Lindsey Lohan at a bar in hollywood the guy who introduced them talked so much crap after she was gone... basically everything you said minus the years

The J man pities your brother. The J man bets lindsey lohan hit on multiple guys before she left , is the J man right?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

ctk495 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

What's the disney curse?

Cool I'll be there waiting for her on 2010.Hey what does The J man thinks will happen to the Jonas brothers?

J man doesnt need to answer that because I already know. I'm gonna see them walking down the street of chicago and kick all their puny asses and give them a gears of war curb stomp.

SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

What's the disney curse?

My brother met Lindsey Lohan at a bar in hollywood the guy who introduced them talked so much crap after she was gone... basically everything you said minus the years

The J man pities your brother. The J man bets lindsey lohan hit on multiple guys before she left , is the J man right?

yup... your right... am I right about the jonas brothers?

ctk495 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

What's the disney curse?

J man doesnt need to answer that because I already know. I'm gonna see them walking down the street of chicago and kick all their puny asses and give them a gears of war curb stomp.

I think one of them will start doing drugs and then they'll break up then the'll be rumors that one of them left a girl pregnant and then their carrers will be over.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ctk495 said:

What's the disney curse?

Once the news that all of them sleep on the same bed becomes big you can say goodbye to them. And then one of them will rise up again and be known for doing miley cyrus (as will 400 other people)

Don't forget about the gay one... theres always one that comes out of the closet and that curley red headed one looks just like the type.

Don't forget about the gay one... theres always one that comes out of the closet and that curley red headed one looks just like the type.

LOL there's a girl at my school that loves them I'm going to tell her how they will end up.She'll probably be mad.But seriously it's only a matter of time one of  them will be gay and other one a drug addict and the other will probably be involve in a sex scandal.

There all gay , they sleep on the same bed and do god knows what with each other. One is the stoner gay guy , one is that tough gay guy you see in prison movies and the other is the gay bitch.

Hahaha lol J man's post was epic.

PS:Yay finally I have a hit thread it's been awhile.