By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
epsilon72 said:
Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:

Ummmm....intelligent, open minded, understanding, maybe a little bit on the quiet side, pretty face, beautiful smile/eyes, not fat/anorexic...I guess that sums it up mostly.  Personality wins though.

Oh yeah, being petite is a good thing too, since I'm not exactly a large/tall person myself

My current one loves to play videogames and is a little on the eccentric side like me, so that's a huge plus

Haha, my girlfriend is a great fan of her PSP and Wii, so videogames don't completely bore her as it would some girls

Haha, isn't it great?

It is, she has already said I have to race her on Mario Kart Wii, which you know, may be beyond me

Around the Network

Hmmm I'm going to have to agree with some here that the...

1.) Face of an angel is probably the most important, I love a GREAT smile, and just overall feminine qualities rock my world :P

2.) The legs/ass are suuuuper important, luckily for me, my girl's ace and then some in both of those ^^ (she's also got some native american blood that I believe contributes to her lack of ability to grow leg hair :P and is ALWAYS smooth skinned xD )

3.) Skin tone is a funny issue, I dig a well tanned chick, but at the same time I really dig pasty chicks :P

4.) Dark hair prease! I LOVE dark haired chicks, I guess growing up with my mom and sis (both blonds) just put me off of them :P

5.) As far as tits are concerned, I prefer B and above, A is fine if the chick is on the more athletic side :P

6.) I like toned, but not scary @_@

7.) I really dig "powerful features" as far as the rest of the body is concerned, my girl's hands and feet aren't manly by any accord, but they're not fragile looking, and it's a turnon :P Same with her shoulders/back.

8.) I like a woman who's not afraid to be a woman. I don't dig the tomboyish look in the slightest, (unless they're wearing my shirt after sex... RAWR), light makeup, sexy dresses, mmmm.

9.) But not least important!!!! FEET, SHE MUST HAVE NICE FEET! Sucking on toes can be scary if they're not pretty :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

i love this chick she has pefect smile

Nice long legs if possible, macarony hair and small tits :P Thats all I want :)) Oh, and skinny if possible :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Nice long legs if possible, macarony hair and small tits :P Thats all I want :)) Oh, and skinny if possible :P

small tits u got to be joking me

Around the Network

i like this one

Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:
Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:

Ummmm....intelligent, open minded, understanding, maybe a little bit on the quiet side, pretty face, beautiful smile/eyes, not fat/anorexic...I guess that sums it up mostly.  Personality wins though.

Oh yeah, being petite is a good thing too, since I'm not exactly a large/tall person myself

My current one loves to play videogames and is a little on the eccentric side like me, so that's a huge plus

Haha, my girlfriend is a great fan of her PSP and Wii, so videogames don't completely bore her as it would some girls

Haha, isn't it great?

It is, she has already said I have to race her on Mario Kart Wii, which you know, may be beyond me

lol.  Mine owns me in mario kart every single time.   Good luck!

epsilon72 said:
Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:
Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:

Haha, isn't it great?

lol.  Mine owns me in mario kart every single time.   Good luck!

sounds fun i want to play with my girlfriend but she dosn't like those kind of games she dosn't like consoles she says they for little kids she doesn't even like me playing on my PS3 when she rings and i'm on it she says that i must love it more then her because i would have been with her and her parents for dinner but i love her more then the PS3 but not her parents

dogsforlife said:

sounds fun i want to play with my girlfriend but she dosn't like those kind of games she dosn't like consoles she says they for little kids she doesn't even like me playing on my PS3 when she rings and i'm on it she says that i must love it more then her because i would have been with her and her parents for dinner but i love her more then the PS3 but not her parents

You have my condolences  

Couldn't you get her started with guitar hero or something?

i'll try but i don't think she will like it