By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

One's who know where their place is. In the kitchen. Scrubbing the floor. And ready for sex at my demand.

Well, the sex would be a plus.

Oh, and they should only talk when spoken to... and even then, they'd have to tread egg-shells, or *whack*.

Around the Network

Girl needs to have a good smile and good laughs, and it has to be easy to get them out of her constantly. I think that's the most important. The 2nd most important thing would be that she isn't butt-ugly. She also needs to be open-minded 'cuz I'm a freak.

bald i love them bald

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't care. As long as they mesh with my personality and don't look like a river troll then I'm cool.

And what is my personality? Open-minded, intelligent, laid back and some other shit.

He means their pussies should be bald... at least I hope that's what he meant. I used the term "glabrous" which also means hairless.

It's in the same post where I mention you need a chick who would use a strap-on, Weasle.

Around the Network
bigjon said:
with me, a girl has to have a very attactive face, she can have the best body in the world, but if her face is just average, i will not be attactred to her.

However, if she has a beautiful face, and average body I will usually be attracted to her. Luckely I think my girl has both : )

same here love the face not so much the bod

hairless sounds good

Good face, preferably blonde or brunette. Nice rack doesn't hurt at all. Ass is actually low on my list.

Thats just to find a girl attractive though. I woundn't enjoy dating them unless they have a good sense of humour and are nice to talk to

Hmmmm I like intelligent, artistic, and pretty guys.

I think I did a pretty good job of simplifying what I like :)

To all you people who prefer chicks to shave down there... Its not good for all of us medically to shave down there :\

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

lolita said:
I don't really have any definite words to what I find attractive... I like black hair but someone could have an ugly face with black hair, I wouldn't be attracted to them, while someone could have brown hair and look really nice. <3

But I know what I don't like... So if the guy isn't any of those, I'll give him a chance.

Sure it is important to find the other person attractive but the personality and compatibility will be the factor that will determine if it'll work or not. So that's why the personality is the most important thing.

Moongoddess256 said:
Hmmmm I like intelligent, artistic, and pretty guys.

I think I did a pretty good job of simplifying what I like :)

To all you people who prefer chicks to shave down there... Its not good for all of us medically to shave down there :/

Stop it girls... Your making me blush... 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)