By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol, just Imagine the look on their faces. I don't think you'd be with "not Vicky" much longer after that. haha.

You could always tell her that if she truly loves you she'd change her name to Vicky. I'm sure she'd understand. haha

Around the Network

bring it up on the first date
right if u want to sleep with me ur either going to have to change ur name to vicky or let me call u vicky when we u r having ur TC creamed or ur but

epsilon72 said:

Ummmm....intelligent, open minded, understanding, maybe a little bit on the quiet side, pretty face, beautiful smile/eyes, not fat/anorexic...I guess that sums it up mostly.  Personality wins though.

Oh yeah, being petite is a good thing too, since I'm not exactly a large/tall person myself

My current one loves to play videogames and is a little on the eccentric side like me, so that's a huge plus

Haha, my girlfriend is a great fan of her PSP and Wii, so videogames don't completely bore her as it would some girls

if i had a girl friend we wouldn't sit around playing PSP or wii we would be out most of the time

Gobias said:
I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies.

Quote for truth!!

.................from Zapp Brannigan!!

Around the Network
Tispower1 said:
epsilon72 said:

Ummmm....intelligent, open minded, understanding, maybe a little bit on the quiet side, pretty face, beautiful smile/eyes, not fat/anorexic...I guess that sums it up mostly.  Personality wins though.

Oh yeah, being petite is a good thing too, since I'm not exactly a large/tall person myself

My current one loves to play videogames and is a little on the eccentric side like me, so that's a huge plus

Haha, my girlfriend is a great fan of her PSP and Wii, so videogames don't completely bore her as it would some girls

Haha, isn't it great?

i want to tear vicky a new one

segajon said:
smooth legs

I have to agree with yer their buddy, it's also better if they are tall as well.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Feet freak here, she gotta have long and smooth legs. Having a weird sence of humour is fine too.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

smooth legs is a bonus