By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cougarman said:
she just have to be decent person, when the lights go out they all look the same anyways, she has to be good person and funny, its not important to me if she has different hobbies than me, as long as she don't annoy me (most of my ex's did) its alright.

I'd leave any girl that would demand the lights to go out...

As for me... What I find and atractive exterior is a combination of smile+eyes. A cute, or open smile wins me over, no matter the hairstyle or the clothing. A smile does it.
Off course, extremely thin or big girls...nah...

As for the interior... Intelligence and humor is key. And I consider my friends to be rather important so she would have to be able to cope with them aswell :D.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

Personality with a really cute face
- Smile
- Eyes
and nice cheeks. But I think what's most important is someone I can have fun with like a best friend.

4 ≈ One

It's all about the eyes and the little shy laugh. I like girls that look mysterious, if you catch my drift (not talking about emo here). =P

I also like it when a girl is always happy, always smiling... blonde... with long hair... and nice bo... personality! There! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

my friends r important to but if my girlfriend didn't want me to see them and she was super hot like my history/law teacher i would drop them like a anchor all apart from one which is my best friend i'd still see him but what r the chances they wouldn't get on everyone gets on with him

Asian? lol

Hmm.. Cute face, nice body and Asian. Those are the most attractive girls.

Asian girls are frickin hott and my girlfriends Asian so I'm good. =D

Around the Network

i prefer white women with the name vicky

dogsforlife said:
i prefer white women with the name vicky

lol and why Vicky? =P

my history/law teacher is the hottest women i have ever seen every time i see her i get a hard on and her name is vicky so even if i don't get that vicky i can call out her name and not get done

I suppose that's a good reason. haha. Nothing like being in bed with another woman not named Vicky and accidently let that slip.

that would be great to bring up around the in laws
while i was banging ur daughter i called her vicky because to tell the truth ur daughter is nothing compared to my old history/law teacher