By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which DS game has given you the most value for your money and time?

I've actually found Elite Beat Agents to be tremendously useful for when I need to decompress. The interactive music stuff always gets me to lose myself in it.

I found the minigames in Mario 64 great for passing time between work assignments, though I think I've since lost the cartridge.

Brain Age has been fun simply for the Ego Boost, since I never get anything worse than 23 for my score unless I'm taking it cold after about 4 weeks aside.

I'd say Elite Beat Agents is tops right now, but I haven't really had the funds to pursue purchases recently. I'm very limited on games for DS and Wii, but that's cause I'm saving up for a vacation to the Philippines, so after I get back, I may jump back into gaming.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros. I have other games that I really like. Have yet to hate a DS game I own.

Mario Kart DS. I still keep returning to it every once in a while.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour and Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller. Over 1000 hours; after that, Pokemon Diamond 200+ hours.

I've probably played EBA the most out of all my games, currently been enjoying picross for a reasonable amount of time.. and still am

Around the Network

I've spent oodles of time in Animal Crossing. Got it when it came out, played 3-4 solid months, picked it up again about 6 months ago and have hardly missed a day. I'm trying to get all the fish and bugs right now. The only ones that are in-seaon that I'm missing are the scorpion and grasshopper. After AC...it would probably be Advance Wars. Love that series.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Megaman ZX, rebirth of the Megaman franchise.

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)

picross and a jap clone of it i cant remember the actual name of have soaked up alot of hours for me and since the only game i had for months was warioware, that recieved alot of play too.

Games like MKDS are sbsolutely timeless in multiplayer, so even tho i havnt clocked that many hours on it, im sure ill still be playing it in 2 years time.

Oundan is another favourite too, alnog with EBA to a lesser extent.