By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm a double god!

I nominate his new title to be the same thign I suggested in a thread earlier today:

Supremely Powerful Anti Matter Missile Engineered Robot

Or...SPAMMER for short

I think thats a great title =D

Around the Network

@Soriku

You better be in Honors.. if not then Idk wtf you think high level is.

@ctk

pre-ib is for 9-10th graders, IB is for 11-12th graders, that is what is known high level.

AP is also advanced for students, but its not considered high level

mM
Acevil said:
leo-j said:
@Acevil

Lmao

@Soriku

Next question, are you in any AP classes?

So I can safetly assume, that it means something else, I assume this American school thing.

IB is nation wide, for the highest level students in the world.

AP is Advanced Placement

Honors is well Honors lol

mM
leo-j said:
Acevil said:
leo-j said:
@Acevil

Lmao

@Soriku

Next question, are you in any AP classes?

So I can safetly assume, that it means something else, I assume this American school thing.

IB is nation wide, for the highest level students in the world.

AP is Advanced Placement

Honors is well Honors lol

I knew what Honours and Advance Placement are, just never heard of IB really.

RolStoppable said:
Don't worry, Soriku. Just because leo-j is in a higher grade than you, doesn't make him smarter.

Did you know that I only went to school for nine years? You are almost there.

What matters is your resume as a student, not what grade your in.

Someone can be in 12th grade, and lets say soriku takes Algebra "2" Honors in freshmen year, and  the senior failed Algebra 2, he can be 4 grades ahead of soriku, but already soriku is significantly ahead of the senior in terms of Math.

Also your GPA is very important, as it gives college's an idea as to what your stand as a student nation wide is.

mM
Around the Network

Yeah. Honors is for idiots. *rolls eyes*

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Honors is for above average students, Ap is for advanced students, and IB is for higher level students

mM

@Soriku

Thats pretty good, currently im in Chemistry Honors, Algebra 2, English 3 Honors, American history Honors, AP Euro, Acting 2, and French 2

mM

I don't have "IB" in my school either. So maybe Pennsylvania schools don't have it. The state does have almost all the decision in how the schools in that state work so it does make sense.

If you ever consider taking an AP class, take AP euro, its easier than my English class(that women is a witch, despite being nice).

mM