By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm a double god!

Quick! Somebody Combine the FlameBait Shields with the Trolling Shields to make the Double God Shield!!!! :)

Seriously though, Congratz!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

20000 posts? Do you ever play the wii and DS you love so much or just praise them on vgc?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@Pristine lol, Soriku answer us D:

I hereby nominate "VGChartz zombie".

You know you wanna, admins. You know you wanna.

It would have been great if you had actually gotten that as a title.
Still, congrats...or should I say I'm sorry...I dunno

Around the Network

Now you are a VGChartz addict

Unless you're profile says "VG Chartz Double God"(which it doesn't) the you're still just a regular god.
(>'.')>

How in the world?

You barely post now, and yet your up to 20k?

For some reason I think the mods added 5k to your post count, and deducted 1k from mine..

mM

Pfft the J man could do that in his sleep therefore he refuses to bow down to you. The J man shall reach 25000 posts by the end of the year you can bet on that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Is this really something to be proud of?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger