By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed Wii Review.

Werehog ruins the game confirmed!

Still I'll buy it might have a different opinion. Games still looks great to me.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/931/931596p1.html

IGN Ratings for Sonic Unleashed (Wii)Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide

• 8.0 Presentation
    Great production values through and through. Fabulous rendered cinemas, loads of voice-acting, a slick interface and dozens of unlockables. Some load times, forced dialog trees.
  • 8.0 Graphics
    Good style and strong technology combine for pretty results. Big, varied environments and an amazing sense of speed. Runs at 30 frames and under, a disappointment.
  • 8.0 Sound
    Thank you, almighty gods: Sonic Team has finally ditched the horrific 80s' guitar rock for a beautiful, memorable soundtrack filled with worldly music. What an improvement!
  • 7.0 Gameplay
    This one's hard to rate. Separated, the daytime levels are worth a full point and a half higher; the nighttime stages two or three points lower. An addictive game by day and a boring one by night.
  • 7.0 Lasting Appeal
    A lengthy single-player mode will last upward of 12 hours and there's plenty to come back for, including a host of unlockables and lots of collectibles. Fans will be pleased.
    Decent OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

Around the Network

Well I knew they wouldn't like that aspect but I think it gives it a little more so I'm glad the review was solid. Be getting this on Thursday.

Wut? "Runs at 30 frames and under, a disappointment." So no solid 30fps... >_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I can't wait for this game! That's not a bad review from IGN. It really doesn't matter what reviews this game gets, I'm really looking forward to it either way. =D My mom bought this game today for my birthday which was on Nov 13, and I'll be getting it from her this weekend most likely. :P

That's pretty cool though. It's a nice score.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

hmm interesting..might look into this

They gave Sonic Adventure 2 a 6.9 and Sonic Adventure a 5.0, this must be even better. :D

Pixel Art can be fun.

That's not that bad, maybe I'll get it after all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SmokedHostage said:
They gave Sonic Adventure 2 a 6.9 and Sonic Adventure a 5.0, this must be even better. :D

Dude... they gave Sonic Adventure 2 a 9.4 and Sonic Adventure a 8.6... You know.. Dreamcast.. not the 3 year old ports to the gamcube.. :P

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
SmokedHostage said:

Dude... they gave Sonic Adventure 2 a 9.4 and Sonic Adventure a 8.6... You know.. Dreamcast.. not the 3 year old ports to the gamcube.. :P

I actually liked the Gamecube ports AS much as the Dreamcast originals.

Pixel Art can be fun.