By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed Wii Review.

Man ,the Wii get two 7 games in a week ....no wonder Wii users are amazed!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Matt reviewed the game and he cannot be trusted.

Indeed, he gave Wii Music a 5.0.  His credibility is completely absent to me.

Pixel Art can be fun.

uhg. i hope its great. its a buy either way (well, for christmas.) but seriously. we need sonic back. sonic > any new IP this gen.

RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:
Matt reviewed the game and he cannot be trusted.

Indeed, he gave Wii Music a 5.0.  His credibility is completely absent to me.

And he gave Wii Music such a low score because he was incapable of playing it. That's quite bad for a professional reviewer if he can't play a game that is targetted at preschool kids. If he can't play something as simple as Wii Music, his opinion on a more demanding game like Sonic Unleashed is worthless by default.

EDIT: I just saw that Castlevania Judgement got a higher score. I feel offended by IGN's existence.

I feel offended by their existence as well.  Also it seems that after SEGA admits there have been bad Sonic games, they've now decided to make solid ones.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Since when 12 hours is a lengthy single player game... This generation really is the king of short games.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
Godot said:
Since when 12 hours is a lengthy single player game... This generation really is the king of short games.

Yeah, whatever happened to the single player games that were less than 2 hours back in the genesis days? Sonic has truly fallen.

I read that there are levels that are included in the Xbox 360/PS3 versions but were left out of the Wii version. Is this true? Does anyone Know?

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Why do they always feel the need to hold these games with lame gimmicks? It sounds like it could've been a lot better if they cut out all the werehog bits and replaced them with more side-scrolling.

Anyways, it's a decent enough score.

Twelve hours is pretty long compared to The Force Unleashed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

sounds better much better than the last sonic i got(sonic heros, you now feel my pain).