By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

Soma said:

I just read that review, only ONE page? Like 3-4 paragraphs and that's it. Strange review. And most of his opinions were very different from Bozon.

It's more like a rant on the design.

Around the Network

Word on the 'net is that it got a 7.5 from Nintendo Power, and a 4.5/5 from Gamepro.

noname2200 said:
Word on the 'net is that it got a 7.5 from Nintendo Power, and a 4.5/5 from Gamepro.

IGN comments? lol

I read it, but found nothing on Gamepro

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
noname2200 said:

IGN comments? lol

No, NeoGAF.

Whoa nice.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Soma said:
noname2200 said:

IGN comments? lol

No, NeoGAF.

Oh, the same comment is on IGN, but still, found nothing at Gamepro. If someone find the review pass me the link please

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

deathcape said:
hehe ^_^ Disolitude truly hates the Wii and Judgment..it's okay man

you see..if this were on an HD console..it would get a full point extra for graphics alone..

so I'm not worrying..I know the game is fun and awesome..to Castlevania fans and non-fans

except Disolitude..he's not up for change..truly afraid of it

I don't see a reason for hate: 3D CV games sucked bad..the new take seems to work..and the new art rocks!(compared to the dumb anime art for DoS and PoR)

Keep on dreaming if you think Wii is change. Wii and Obama will bring change yes...

Call it change but we all know we've played this game before, ...a dash of poor mans soul calibur mixed with power stone. Except now you get to waggle instead of button mash. Thank you for the change Wii...

In any case, im just glad its not a complete flop. hopefully this makes them tonnes of money so they can move on and make a good HD castlevania.

Wait, everyone was hating on IGN b/c of the Animal Crossing review. Now, everyone loves how IGN has made a poor looking game into a good game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Wait, everyone was hating on IGN b/c of the Animal Crossing review. Now, everyone loves how IGN has made a poor looking game into a good game.

Now 1up is the new target... they gave castlevania D- and called is a disgrace to the series...so like 2/10

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171390&p=44

We have 7.5 and 2...wonder where this ends up on the metacritic...

disolitude said:
outlawauron said:

Now 1up is the new target... they gave castlevania D- and called is a disgrace to the series...so like 2/10

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171390&p=44

We have 7.5 and 2...wonder where this ends up on the metacritic...

I see. Take them down Wii fans!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.