By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners what 360Wii games make u jealous

infinite undiscovery...
braid just to see the story

nintendo...pokemon series

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Probably Gears of War 1/2 on the 360.... Everything else there is already an equivalent on the PS3 already out or due out soon.

Local Muliplayer MarioKart from the Wii.... Motorstorm PR comes close but I love the goofy powerups of MK....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Star Ocean 4, I WILL have to get a 360 eventually because of it.
Halo 3, its still pretty much unmatched.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Gears of War 1 and 2.  I couldnt care less about any other non PS3 exclusives.

Tifa got MOVES!

360 - Fable II especially. Lost Odyssey looks nice as well.

Around the Network

Fable 2
SSBB

Thats it.

wii: nothing

360: Ninja Gaiden II, ToV

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

360: Gears of war 1 & 2,
Halo 3 (just want ti know what the fuss is all about)
Star ocean 4 (please SE just announce the Ps3 one)

Wii: Legend of Zelda twilight princess, Tatsunaku vs capcom

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

360 - Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Mass Effect

Wii - NMH, Nintendo FP (Mario, Zelda, Metroid ftw), Arc Rise Fantasia, S&P 2, Fragile.

hum.. from the 360 side: Lost Odysse, Braid, Alan Wake

from Wii: SSBB, Oboro Muramasa, Fragile